10 May 2012

SOUNDS | You're From The 70's, But I'm a 90'ies bitch!




I JUST discovered Icona Pop's 'I Love It' maybe a little over two hours ago and I have been blasting it along with their EP 'Nights Like These' nonstop, and I'll probably be listening to them until I go to bed tonight, the minute I wake up, and all throughout the day tomorrow. Their style is so killer. I can't even begin to describe how much taste these two women have. I love how they experiment with various textures and silhouettes in all of their wardrobe choices. 

They've also been featured on a Kitsuné Maison Compilation, which goes to show how much awesome they have because Kitsuné ALWAYS puts together the best mixes.

If you want a more in-depth article about Icona Pop, I wrote one for Moheak here.

Listen/watch the video for 'I Love It' below!